Magnadyne Linear Series LS-SUB-100 8" Powered Subwoofer withTuned Enclosure 300 Watts
Magnadyne has just released the new Linear Series LS-SUB-100, Powered 8” subwoofer. This compact, self-contained unit is perfect for adding extra BASS in cars, RVs and boats.
The LS-SUB-100 features 300 watts of maximum power from a class D Digital Amplifier.
It has a protective ABS enclosure with easy-connect RCA line inputs with adjustable gain control.
The frequency response on this 8” subwoofer is 25-150Hz +/- 3dB.
The installation of the LS-SUB-100 is EASY. All you need is power, RCA and the proper connection to your head unit.
If your head unit has RCA amplifier outputs then you are all set. If your head unit only has High Level output you will need to purchase a High-to-Low level adapter to complete the connection.
Sometimes it is difficult to visualize where to install the sub-woofer and how it will look.
To help with this we placed the LS-SUB-100 behind the seats in a Ford pickup truck and in the truck of a Nissan Sentra.
These images are provided to demonstrate installation locations and provide size references only.
8" Powered Subwoofer with Tuned Enclosure
- 300 Watts Max Power
- 100 Watts RMS Power
- 8” Long Throw Poly-Cone Subwoofer with Rubber Surround
- Injection Molded ABS Enclosure Tuned for Maximum Bass Response
- RCA Audio Line Input Only
- Adjustable Line Input Gain Control
- Frequency Response: 25 -150 Hz +/- 3 dB
- Power Supply Input: 12V DC @ 20 Amps (10 Guage power and ground wire required)
- MAX Power Output 300 Watts
- RMS Power Output 100 Watts
- Speaker Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Subwoofer Size: 8"
- Magnet Size: 30 oz
Customers also viewed